Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I need all the help I can get!



Just lately I've been feeling like I'm lacking in the 'engaging the toddler in interesting activities' area, so I did what I always do and went out and bought a couple of books to try and spur me on. Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally inept we do have a couple of regular activities that we go to once a week but I've been finding that when we are at home I've been resorting to the wonderful ABC kids and DVDs a little too much. Plus, he's a boy and jumping on the couch is much more appealing than sitting on the floor and playing with building blocks with Mum apparently. One thing I am really looking forward too though is the Wiggles concert that we'll be going to in December, I am so excited about it, it's not funny! Hopefully Mr Lukey Dukey will enjoy it as much as I know I will.

No comments: