Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PURPLE...


I've decided that every Tuesday is going to be "Purple Day", seeing as it's my favourite colour, and I'm going to post about something purple. So here goes for Purple #1.

This is my little notebook which I use for making lists of things I need to do. After having my son I found that I was forgetting to do things I needed to do on a regular basis, so I started making lists. Each night I check that I've accomplished at least some of the things on the list for that particular day then I map out the list for the next day. It's not something I stick to on a strict basis, but it does help me keep track of things and it's a good place to jot down ideas, etc.
Since I started using this I've found it helps me in that when I go to bed I don't have lists of things to do running through my head when I'm trying to sleep, it's already written down so I don't have to concern myself with it, I can close my eyes and drift off to a peaceful slumber!

What do you do for remembering things you have to do?

1 comment:

Fran said...

Cool! Purple is my favourtie colour, too! And I have a purple notebook, except I use mine for work, but for note-taking and project notes. I have a black agenda for work and that's what I use to keep track of tasks and meetings.