Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It can't be....can it?


How time flies, yet again it's been over a month since my last post. Can't say I haven't been thinking about it but have been a bit lazy and have the excuse of not having taken any good photos lately. Weak I know but I promise to try and be a bit better at this.

What have I been up to you ask? Just the usual, lots of playing with the Lukester, lots of knitting and spending time at home. Time spent sitting on the computer playing on Ravelry and reading lots of blogs, trying to get ideas. There are just so many creative people out there , I'm in awe of what everyone gets up to. In an attempt to start the creative juices flowing I've been making a list of possible blog posts and am starting to get a better feel for our new(ish) camera so I can put some pretty pictures up here.

In the mean time, here's a picture I took at Christmas time that I was quite chuffed with! See you soon...

2 comments:

Bells said...

Oh I can really recommend making a list of blog post topics. Or just stealing ideas from other people, I mean, borrowing, and working with that. My early months of blogging really borrowed a lot from other people. It was how I learned what to do and to see what worked.

Lupie said...

Ravelry has been a great gift to fiber artists.
That is a beatiful picture. You live in an awesome place.