Monday, August 11, 2008

This Is...a work in progress


I thought I'd join in with This Is even though I'm not officially part of the list yet. This was an easy one, as my work in progress is something I've never tried before, it's a baby cardigan. So far it's coming along nicely but I'm not sure how I'll go when it comes to knitting up the neck and doing the button holes etc to finish off. I'm up to the first sleeve so we'll see how it goes. My other work in progress is the study, it's such a mess with piles of magazines everywhere and bits and pieces of computers my husband has lying around as he "may need them someday". It 's the typical story really. It all looks like too much to deal with so it gets left. We'll get there one day and I'll be able to sit here without feeling guilty (I'm sure there'll be other things to feel guilty about then though!) So there it is, nothing too exciting but something I'll be proud of when it's finished.

No comments: