Sunday, August 3, 2008

Where does the time go?

Has it really been nearly two weeks since I was last here, I've been too busy enjoying everyone else's blogs rather than trying to think of something to add to my own - lazy me!!

I've been spending more time knitting and researching new projects, with my dreams and potential stash growing by the day. On the needles currently there is another pair of socks as a birthday gift, they should have been finished this weekend but it wasn't to be. There's also my first attempt at a cardigan (for a baby, I thought I'd try my luck on something small before I try for a grown up version). So far so good, they're looking nice.

Not much else is happening, just my usual routine of taking the toddler son to swimming and music classes, and the always expanding list of new dinner recipes is getting a good work out. Two current faves are Nigella Lawson's Pollo Alla Cacciatora from 'Good Food Fast' and Donna Hay's Cheat's Chorizo Paella from the June/July 08 issue - we had that for dinner tonight in fact, yum yum.

No comments: