Monday, August 18, 2008

This Is...How I like to spend my weekend


I love to spend my weekend out and about with my son and husband, away from the ever-present inlaws and extended family. It so rarely happens that the three of us get to go out and enjoy a day together that I really do try and make the most of it. The weekend that this picture was taken we went to the Australia Museum in Sydney to see the dinosaurs, and boy was it a hit. It was so hard to try and drag Luke away, he kept running and yelling dinosaur the whole time, very cute and funny to us that know him!
The other thing I like to do is to run away by myself for awhile and go shopping (it seems to be happening more and more often lately which is a bit naughty), a girl just has to do these things sometimes. This weekend I headed off to try and satisfy the knitting addiction. I managed to get some more wool to add to the stash and a couple more books to feed the growing list of project ideas. If only there were more hours in the day and things like washing, cooking and cleaning didn't have to take up so much time!

Thanks to The Bird Bath for this week's suggestion, and to Three Buttons for starting This Is...

No comments: