Friday, February 20, 2009

A little bit of sunshine...(belated Purple #4)


Finally, after a couple of weeks of gray skies and rain we've had two days of warm sunshine, so nice, I got to show off my purple nail polish!!

It's been a fairly quiet week this week, plenty of playing with the boy and some progress made on the knitting front. I've almost finished the scarf for my friend (who's birthday is today - oops). I'm up to the right front of my Tweed cardigan, just need to finish that and one more sleeve then I can start to sew it up. I've also finished one, and have started another, moss stitch square for Corrine at Thicket. She sent an email last weekend requesting squares to be made so that she can stitch them together to make blankets for the families affected by the Victorian bushfires. I just had to do something, however small, to be able to feel that I've been able to help just a tiny bit. If we all do that then there will be a whole lot of help out there.

Also, the Handsome Husband has been reading my little blog here, I got a big bunch of my favourite flowers for Valentines Day. So beautiful, and they're still looking good a week later!

No comments: