Tuesday, February 10, 2009

PURPLE...#3


I'm currently knitting my first grown up cardigan, it's a lovely wine colour in Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed, Emporio So far so good with the back and one sleeve completed, and the front left is underway as of today. I'm trying to get going on it so that I can have it finished in time for Autumn and, more importantly, so I can get started on something else new. There's always the call of new projects, with my list growing by the day and the stash amply supplied. Some other purple in the stash include various shades in Debbie Bliss' Baby Cashmerino, a couple of skeins of Debbie Bliss' Pure Silk, some "Purple Night" in The Knittery's Silk Merino DK, amongst a fewothers. Hopefully they will be knit up soon to provide other Purple Posts!!!!


1 comment:

Fran said...

I love the Jo Sharp Silkroad DK Tweed colour!