Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Birthday Purple....#7


It's my birthday today, I'm older than yesterday.....

I've had a lovely day. The Handsome Husband managed to get the day off work and we had a great family day taking Luke to his music class and then down to the beach for a leisurely lunch at a cafe we've not been to before. I had lots of good wishes from friends and family as well as - da da da da......a Purple iPod Nano! It's a fantastic new toy for me to play with. I've promised the Handsome Husband that I will keep up my exercise plan now to justify him buying it for me!

I've been trying to get a bit of knitting done too. Will try and get a few more pictures taken so that I can do a good post here with substantial knitting content!

1 comment:

Rose Red said...

Happy birthday for yesterday! Sounds like you had a lovely day and yay for purple iPod!