Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just had to try it....

I came across a little meme today whilst looking at Tinkingbell's blog where you Google Unfortunately (insert your name here)

This is what I've come up with:

Unfortunately Susanne could not go with me. So I am going to be without her for 4 weeks.

Unfortunately, Susanne does not seem to plan to have any forthcoming training courses organized in my local area that I could attend.

Unfortunately Susanne was sick up in Sweden, so she had decided to stay at home, rather than infect all the rest of the team with her bugs.

Unfortunately Susan twisted her ankle on her way off stage at the end of the gig
, given that she was wearing heels the proportion of Olympic ski jumps,

Unfortunately, Susanne has been having episodes of vertigo since then, which may be connected to the toxicity.

Unfortunately Susanne had a major epic because her hand jammer was not on properly.

Then there's my all time favourite:

So true, but now unfortunately Susanne has decided she simply has to have Lederhosen! Dirndlen, you see, "are sooooo last Tuesday!

I'm off to find me some Lederhosen, do you think I'll find some to go with my purple shoes??


1 comment:

Rose Red said...

I hope you don't find that lederhosen are the new dirndlen!!