Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5pm


Today I decided to start my own little photographic project to try and kick start things a little. I haven't worked out all of the details yet, but as you can see, it involves 5pm.

At this time of the year it's close to sunset and we get beautiful colours in the sky over the lake and the mountains in the distance. I thought that with the big changes in weather we are having at the moment too it might be a good idea to try and capture some of the different moods of the sky. This past week alone, we have had warm days and cold nights, cloudy but very windy days and just plain old grey winter days!

I know it's not highly original to try and capture a similar subject at the same time every day or week, but hey, I've got to start somewhere.


1 comment:

Bells said...

you do have to start somewhere and it's a great idea!

I never really thought much about photography until I started blogging. I soon realised that people were doing amazing things with photographing their knitting and I wanted to learn how. I should read up on it and actually learn more but so far I've just enjoyed experimenting with settings and seeing what happens. I'm not very technically minded. I learn by experience so I support very much your approach to trying things and out seeing what happens.It's a great way to go.