Monday, June 8, 2009

A wish I have.

Last night I was sitting at my computer having my usual look around and yet again discovered more blogs with some fantastic photography. It's got me all inspired to try and get going with our camera. It's a pretty good one, the Handsome Husband is so in love with it he calls it his "mistress"!!! The only thing is, I don't know how to use all of the different functions on it. I tried playing around with it last week and couldn't get anything exciting but I'm determined to keep trying, with new ideas popping into my head all the time. This is good, I'm enjoying getting the creative juices flowing, it's good for the soul!

The two pictures I've included here on this post were taken at Christmas time when we were visiting my parents. They live in a beautiful little seaside town in South Australia and we were down at the beach one day when I decided to have a little play with the camera. I managed to get a few shots I am happy with and these were two of them. Hopefully I'll be able to expand on these and get a lot more that I am totally in love with.

Wish me luck!

No comments: