Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Feeling sheepish...

Hmmm, two weeks have passed and I haven't been blogging, I've been reading plenty but not adding to my own, why? I keep asking myself why not and the best I can come up with is I don't know what to write! It's such a blanket excuse but it's the best I can come up with. During the day I usually think of something I could write about but when it comes time to sitting down at the computer do you think I can remember what it was going to be about - no of course not! Anyway I can't make this whole post a lament about my lack of things to write about, I'll just do it and see what happens.
Today is my friends birthday, she also gave birth to a little girl today, two months early. I don't know what the details are, I just got the message that she was born, is 1.6kg and mum and baby are doing well. I can't help but worry, I guess it's just natural to do so. I've been telling myself that two months early in this day and age isn't too drastic and I'm sure she's getting the best possible care. I'll just have to put myself into action instead and start making some of those lovely Saartje's booties for the teeny tiny little feet, and keep thinking positive thoughts.

No comments: