Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes, I'm wearing a beret!


I would never have thought of myself as someone who wears berets, but now I've made myself one I'll just have to see if it ever gets worn!! Being new to knitting I thought that I should start with quick, simple patterns and so this one appealed to me, being a Jo Sharp pattern and all. It was fun to make and I would consider making another one in the future so I guess that's a positive sign. I'm starting to get more adventurous now though and have bought some beautiful Rowan Felted Tweed to make Kim Hargreave's Dusk, a nice simple wrap around cardigan. I'm very much looking forward to my Finishing Class tomorrow so that I can get that extra information that I need to help my confidence in getting something finished to a wearable standard....more updates later!

No comments: