Monday, September 15, 2008

This Is...what I do with a spare 10 minutes

Hmmm, this one's a tricky one, there are so many things I try to do with a spare 10 minutes. These days I try and squeeze in some knitting, or I peruse knitting pattern books, or a cooking magazine, or any other magazine, or a few blog spots, or visit Ravelry, or......
As you can see the list can go on. I guess I'm pretty lucky really, being a stay at home mum to master 20 months I can try and squeeze as many 10minute breaks as I dare, usually at the expense of cleaning the bathroom, or ironing or the many other household things I should be doing. I figure that if I'm happy my little boy will be happy and therefore the rest of the household will be happy, that's my excuse any way.

PS I forgot to mention that a few squares of chocolate usually also feature in my spare time breaks, a bad habit that I'm trying to break.

Thanks to Hoppo Bumpo for this week's thought provoker, and to Handmaiden for hosting This Is while Three Buttons is enjoying a holiday.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

ueeztuI think a few squares of chocolate is an excellent way to spend 10 minutes!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for joining in on This Is and many apologies for taking soo long to add you to our blog roll.

Your added now : )

Angela xx