Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Heartbreaking

Yesterday and today my little man has not been himself, so much so that today I took him to the Doctor. The poor little thing has been running a temperature, has not wanted to eat (which is very unusual) and has just been lying on the couch wanting to cuddle up to me. Usually I'm having to chase him around the house and am constantly telling him he can't jump on the couch or stand on the coffee table. Luckily the doc says he's ok, just a bit of fluid in his ear which isn't infected, so hopefully he'll be back to his usual bubbly self tomorrow. It was just heartbreaking knowing that he was hurting and he couldn't tell me what it was. It made me think of how terrible it must be to have a little one sick in hospital with something serious and thankful that we're not having to deal with that horror.

No comments: