Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Spring= New Beginnings

September is here already and after two beautiful spring like days, the tail end of winter has decided to remind us that it's not quite over yet, for today anyway. As usual I've promised myself that with the new warmer weather starting my lazy ways are going to change. Rather than talk about losing weight, I'm actually going to do something about it, I even bought the exercise bike to help that along. My nephew's christening is six weeks away so I've got until then to lose the 10kilos gained after finishing breastfeeding. It doesn't sound like too much but I have a feeling that these lumps and bumps are going to be stubborn, especially seeing as I like my chocolate too much.

I'm also going to see if I can find a good playgroup for my son to join, he's so full of energy that I think it would be good for both of us if he can go somewhere to burn some of it up. I think too that with the warmer weather we should make better use of the beach that we have near by, there's a great kiddy pool there that he can splash around in.

There are other plans too, but rather than list them all here I'll keep a couple with me and will maybe expand upon them at a later date. Hmmm, sounds mysterious doesn't it?

No comments: