Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Date night.

Tonight, I met my Handsome Husband in the city for an evening out together, we thought we'd try the Night Noodle Markets which are an annual event in Sydney. It was a lovely night, but very crowded with massive queues waiting for the food, and in the end we didn't even bother with lining up to get drinks, just made do with the bottle of water that we had. The atmosphere was pretty happy and relaxed though, I think because it had been a really nice, warm day today, so everyone was enjoying being outside.
It's so nice to spend some time together just the two of us, it's a pretty rare occurrence these days. I think we'll have to make more of an effort to make "Date night" a bit more of a regular event. What do you think Rob????

2 comments:

Bells said...

with or wihthout kids in your life, I think a date night is still a great thing. We do it because we get into a rut of never doing anything different and it's lovely to change the routine a bit!

Rob said...

I'm all for it, especially if it gets me some more action! :D