Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays - Some Chick Lit.

Her perfect wedding outfit was carefully folded over the back of a chair and I hesitated for a moment before looking down at what she was wearing instead. It's a bit weird to see your mum wearing an old Blondie T-shirt and a pair of your boyfriend's boxers. (p.12).

I've started a new book today, 'I heart New York' by Lindsey Kelk. I've got a nice pile of books to choose from at the moment, but I can't seem to bring myself to read anything other than fluff, hence the chick lit. At least it's set in my favourite city!! Judging by the first twelve pages I think I should enjoy it, I'll let you know how it goes. What are you reading today?

1 comment:

Bells said...

fluff is good. I recommend Nick Hornby's Juliet, Naked for some boy fluff. It's SO GOOD!