Saturday, October 17, 2009

Is that a Y chromosone in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

So the missus walks up to me and says, "Wanna do a guest blog?" How can I refuse?

The regular readers will know me as the Handsome Husband (that's her opinion, I reckon I've got a head like a dropped pie) who crops up in the annals of Aspiring Blogger from time to time. I love AC/DC, playing with the Lukester, football, Tintin, Sudoku, the beach, my family and the mistress. I hate fascists, Gloria Jean's and Starbucks coffee, Tangara trains and reality TV. But enough about me.

I thought I would share with you one of my favourite photos of my beautiful wife. Some background on the picture. It was taken at Moana - Google Maps - with the coolest car I have ever driven. The car belonged to Big Bad Brian, my father-in-law, and was reluctantly sold the next year after this was taken.



Hope you enjoyed my guest stint on Aspiring Blogger. I'm off to be a knitting widow for the rest of the evening.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

Hey HH/HLADP - nice post!! That is a great photo. Glad I'm not the only one in the Say No to Starbucks club!

Bells said...

we all have a knitting widow behind us!

Lovely guest post. Great photo!